Thursday, February 28, 2013

Woah Baby!

Hi all, I've been having a fun time trying to upload pictures, but it finally worked for me, so here is a bit of an older card. I made this about a year ago, but it is so cute I can't resist sharing it again!



I used PTI kraft, vintage cream, aqua mist and smokey shadows cardstock. The buttons and button twine are also from PTI, and I used the stamp set Tiny Tags and coordinating dies. The baby carriage was cut from my Cricut using the Stork's Delivery cartridge and patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. I thought the wheels on this would be adorable as glittered buttons, so I added the buttons and used some stickles to make them sparkle. And there you have it, a fun little baby boy card, easily adaptable for baby girl. ;) I always seem to have a big need for birthday and baby cards. I think I'll have to work on a few of each! Keisha<3

No comments:

Post a Comment